Let´s get this party started
April 25-27th, 2014 in New York City
NYIT Auditorium, located at 1871 Broadway, between West 61st-62nd Streets
8.30 – 10.30 pm – Join our mingling party @ the Rooftop of the Empire Hotel
Are you ready to transform your business and change the world?
Do you have a passion project that isn’t earning enough money? Are you tired of the same old routine? Do you want to rev up your business and have fun in the process? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Create your dream job, love your work, and discover how to achieve wild success at Business Meets Spirituality, a weekend-long retreat designed to teach, inspire, and energize. Meet and mingle with leading-edge leaders and entrepreneurs from around the world, and develop the community you need to achieve the business (and life) you desire.
If you’re ready to take the first step towards the rest of your life, please join us April 25th-27th in New York City as we teach entrepreneurs just like you how to effectively, easily, and quickly take their businesses to the next level. Hope to see you on this magical weekend! – Gry
Largest energy boost I´ve had in years! So much learning in just a few days, it´s incredible. Inspirational speakers, but you also get specific tools to take your business to the next level. And the people you meet there – it´s simply generosity out of this world!
A totally unique conference for women entrepreneurs. Packed with exciting people, raw energy, inspiration and practical tips for anyone wanting to improve their business or create their own dream job. I am so grateful for being a part of this! The energy in the room – engaging not only the inspirational speakers, but also all the participants – was absolutely FANTASTIC!
A fantastic and inspirational event – so valuable for small business owners like myself. If you are dreaming of becoming an entrepreneurs, this is all the inspiration you need to get started : )
BMS is right for you if you
• Are an ambitious leader or solo entrepreneur who wants to build your business with greater passion and purpose.
• Dream of creating your own business, but aren’t sure where to start and need the courage to take the next step.
• Want to acquire Internet marketing tools to help your business thrive.
• Are thrilled by the thought of learning “new world” strategies from businesswomen proven in their fields.
• Are interested in meeting fascinating new people, including world-class speakers, and connecting with them on a deeper level.
• Love the idea of using your own experience and wisdom to help others.
• Are open to new and exciting ideas.
• Are ready to have some fun and open the door wide to prosperity and good fortune, space and freedom.
• Are dying to meet a real-life Princess!
There’s no doubt this event will be packed with fabulous women, but gentlemen are very welcome to join us as well.
BMS isn’t right for you if you
• Really don’t have the time to implement what you’ll learn.
• Are expecting a magic pill that will propel you automatically toward success.
• Are so busy with the day-to-day of your business and goals that even when you take the time to help others you do so with your own benefit in mind.
• Are afraid of technology and have no interest or desire in learning something new.
• Are more apt to place blame than take responsibility for your own life and actions.
Join us at Friday´s cocktail & mingle party
Right after Friday´s evening session at NYIT, you can join us for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, dancing, and networking at the rooftop of the Empire Hotel. You won’t want to miss this quintessential New York experience. Note: Seats for the rooftop are limited so make sure to book your place for this party well in advance. AND – if you book your BMS ticket early, you get the Friday night Sexy Cocktail Party for free (value is over $95)! Woo-hoo!
Join us Friday night to meet new people, build connections, and partaaaaaaay with the best of the best! We promise that this cocktail party will rejuvenate you in ways you can’t even imagine.
Where to stay
Our official event hotel is The Empire Hotel, 44 West 63rd Street, conveniently located one block away from the event location. On Friday night, the pre-party will be on the rooftop of the hotel. We have negotiated a special BMS event price of $249.00 for Standard Queen and $269.00 for Superior King or Double. Rates are per room, per night and based on single or double occupancy, exclusive of taxes.
NOTE: Discounted rooms are limited and first-come, first-serve. To make a reservation, click HERE – or call 212.265.7400 or 800-223-5652 (booking code “Gry Sinding International Group”).
How to get there
The New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) Auditorium on Broadway is located at 1871 Broadway, between West 61st and 62nd Streets, just north of Columbus Circle.
For complete details, click here.
If you have any questions about BMS, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We would love to connect and we´re ready to help!